I cant help but blog this in...
Music is beautiful.
The meaning and impact of the words of songs are even more powerful.
We, as mankind, can invoke so strong emotions and pen down so powerful and strong words in songs. Words like:
I cant take my eyes off you. I cant take my eyes off you. I cant take my eyes off you. I cant take my mind off you...-Damien Rice; The Blower's daughter
Love me tender,Love me sweet,Never let me go.
You have made my life complete,And I love you so.
I was chilling out with a few friends at wala wala last night. There was a band comprising of 3 guitarist. The strumming,the plucking was great. The singing was greater. There i was enjoying the entire performance, and every word of the songs was going into my ears with understanding. And there i really realised that man really crave to love and to be loved. Such that they will put down such strong promises in the lyrics of songs... To love thee all my life....
Even as i was in the car, on my way back from my dad's birthday dinner, of all songs.. I only caught one part of a song i never heard in my life..."When you love someone, you sacrifice. You give all you've got, you dont think twice" This is beautiful.
Yet, many people out there dont know that there's a greater love than a human-to-human kind of love. Everyone craves for love, without knowing that besides from having a love relationship with a lover, there is a greater love just waiting for you to receive. I dont know why, but that has been in the very centre of my heart. I dont know why, but now everytime i hear any song, esp. songs that express words of love, it does not cause me to think of a love for a guy.. But it invokes a greater longing to see my lord face to face. the words also seem as if God is speaking to me of his love.
If you know that there's a god that loves you beyond your life here on earth, that you can have a love that's eternal, that's truly everlasting, will you receive it? I pray that you do, because it's really the best thing to have in this world. Only He will never disapppoint you.Amen.
what i look forward to, 11:55 PM.