Saturday, November 05, 2005
HAhah... Today's a good day!!
haha.. i'm proclaiming it in faith! Yippy..As you can tell the time im posting this entry, yes, im writing an entry at wad time? wad time?
8.39am..
Louder....
8.39am..
Louder...
8.39am!!!!!
hahah... Yes! that's a huge step of a good day for me! I woke up at 839am! I managed to have a MORNING included in my day in a long while since my a week plus study break! That to me is awesome..
To make it better, i commanded my body to be disciplined and get out of bed instead of being lazy and just stoning and lying in bed.
to make it EVEN better... drum roll plss.... taa daa!!
I EXERCISED!
wow.. to me, thats a huge breakthrough. I've been procrastinating for so long. indeed, pastor kong said, talk is cheap. take action. Yes, so reluctantly(hehe) but surely, i put on my running shoes which i've deserted for some time and i ran. Not much yet la, just a few rounds around my neighbourhood, coupled with
a bit of walking
..heheh...(err the quantity mentioned is subjected to self imagination.haha)..but a good step to being fitter!
Anyway, Gladys you did a good job! Yay, Im glad to have impacted youliang ytd. Thank God for using me at a time like this. Thank god even more that the holy spirit came and ministered to me! oh man.. love your presence God! I was reading Your word last night and came upon this verse which i wana act upon:
As for me, I will call upon God, And the Lord shall save me.
Evening and morning and at noon I will pray
, and cry aloud, And He shall hear my voice. -Ps 55:16-17
Yes, as i read this verse, I just kept going back and reading verse 17. Yes,I dont wana pray only when i have quiet time. My time with You Lord should not only be in the morning, noon or eveing. It should be every breath that I take that I can breathe you. And I wana pray more, sharpen my spirit more, more communion and fellowship with the holy spirit, know Him more and love Him more. It's only this way that my walk with you God will go to another level.
Pray.
Today's gona be a GREAT day! praise the lord. Yippy..hehe. =D
what i look forward to, 8:39 AM.
Profile
NAME
Gladys, Simple gal.
Y
Life, God & the pple that matter to me.
Tagboard
Wishlist
▪ new camera
▪ Money and GUTS to cut SHORT hair
▪ more clothes. I just cant get ENOUGH of(haha)
Archives
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
Credits
designed by
lil
.
queens
title script source unknown.
MySpace Music
Playlist
at
MixPod.com