<body>


Monday, March 13, 2006

Hi everybody!

Haven been bloggging lately.. School's just been packed to the brim, and it's still going on till the end of the semester. My life's been alot about discipline, decision making, time managment and work! But I always feel very energised and charged up after service. Thank God.=)

Times haven been easy lately. God's teaching me lots within such a short time frame. I need my breakthrough!!!!!!!

I was just thinking about Adam in Genesis. When he was innocent, yet to have fallen into sin... God spoke to him:" have dominion over" everything in this world that He has created. Take charge!

But when Adam sinned against God, he hid himself away from God. Why? So what has sin done to him?

From a man filled with revelational knowledge and ABSOLUTE faith in having the power of God to take dominion over all the creatures of this world, he has now turned into a man that doubts and does not have the confidence to take charge of what God has placed in his destiny!

Friends... the answer is FEAR. What the devil has put in us, is a spirit of fear and self-doubt as a result of us sinning. We start questioning, can I really do this, now that I've sinned against God? I think no lar, God is going to shorten his hands of anointing in my life. I dont think I can do it anymore now that I've sinned.

The bible says that "I've not given you a spirit of fear, but a spirit of power, love and of sound mind". "Perfect love cast out ALL fear."

Even as im writing this, I'm speaking to myself. When we sin, bible says that we have ALL fallen short of the glory of God. But God doesnt want us to have anything short of the great destiny He has preplanned for us! That's WHY he gave us JESUS!

Today I make a decision, that no matter how tough life may be, I will not give up on Jesus. NEVER.Fear takes us away from God. The irony is that God is ready to forgive us. So dont let fear stop you from coming back to God. Dont let fear make you think God doesnt want you or love you anymore. That's Satan's deception point!

I want to be a STRONG WOMAN OF GOD! I will endure the testings of life! I will learn!

I think God that You gave me Jesus. The cross I look and focus upon. The righteous blood of our Savioiur that washes us clean. Jesus, draw me away.

JEsus, I've so many things to do. So many that sometimes I dont know where to look for strength. I pray for your special grace and mercy during this super busy season in my life. I need your everlasting love more than ever. I need your supernatural strength that will charge me up and spur me to the next level with you! Lord I ask for your forgiveness in the things that I have done wrong. Wash me clean and cleanse me with the righteous blood of Christ. I look to you for everything that I need. I love you Jesus. Amen.

what i look forward to, 1:00 AM.

Profile

NAME
Gladys, Simple gal.
Y Life, God & the pple that matter to me.
Tagboard

Wishlist
▪ new camera
▪ Money and GUTS to cut SHORT hair
▪ more clothes. I just cant get ENOUGH of(haha)
Archives
October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009
Credits
designed by lil.queens
title script source unknown.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com