God is faithful to those who trust in Him.
I love you Jesus!!!!
I'm happy to have You in my life!!!
I LOVE being a Christian!
I want to be a blessing to everyone in my life!!!
Love you lots!!! heeh..
The call from valerie(kid) was a surprise, but a happy one.. The conversation was happy and really good, easy to talk and really no motive whatsoever. Speaking to BB last night really gave me a huge conviction about flowing with the holy spirit and act according to what He says. I'm happy she called, and I know at such a timing, it is You God. I'm happy to have sown in her life, little by little. Your word never fails, "do not be mocked, for whatever You sow, You shall reap". She's coming for easter! yay... a child of God coming back into the House of God sure is great! Heaven's rejoicing and I'm rejoicing in my heart!! PTL!! hehe.. have a great easter weekend to all...=)
what i look forward to, 6:32 PM.