<body>


Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Hello everybody, hehe.. haven been blogging for the past 1 week plus.. hehe..
but I have LOADZZZ birthed forth in my heart and mind!!! hahah...

Well... to begin with, Sun is my inspiration!!!!! hehe... To be honest, I didnt really like her when I first entered into church. I couldnt understand what she and the church went through. But today, I can really say she's an inspiration.

Oh dont get me wrong friends.. You dont get "brain-washed" in church.. hahahha... But what I can really say is that your life is an open-book. It's only a matter of time that people tell the true you, whether is it your weaknesses or your strengths.=)

You know what friends, these few weeks have been great for me because I've learned so much more, caught so much more in the spirit about my life, about how God really wants of us and thinks of us.

I'm just amazed at how God can see us as beautiful children and great people and a royal priesthood after how we've disobeyed him time and time again. Sometimes, we really ak of ourselves MORE than what God expects of us. One thing I can point out in my weakness is that sometimes, I ask for so much of me, expect so much of myself, without going to God for it. But God is good, really.

Today, I just watched an episode on Oprah (haha) about these few ladies who are OBSSESSED with plastic surgery. There is 1 lady who has gone through 26 plastic surgeries and is planning to go for more for the past 3 years.. Her horrific transformation is grotesque! YUCKS! She's only 28yrs old, but her facial expressions are stiffer than my 80yrs old grandmother!!! SERIOUS!!

There's another lady who's obssessed with liposuction that her husband's working THREEE jobs just to pay her $15,000 surgery debts!!! And he's had it! He's gona divorce her should she intend to continue going for her next liposuction, but when he was asked if he wants to divorce, he really cried bitterly because he loves her dearly and doesnt wish for their marriage to be gone, yet he's reallly tired of having to work for her surgical debts.

At that point, I was just thinking, oh my... they arent living! They arent living a life that they can love, enjoy and just be proud of who they are! You know, even the husband and family is pulled into this sorrow cos of their obssession. In fact, if you really think about it... He's just living to pay her debts so that she will feel comfortable wearing a swimsuit! come on.. WAKE UP YOUR IDEA!!!!!

hmm... but really.. this really boils down to who you really are. I mean, if your physical looks defines who you are, not your character, your personality, your passions.. then you'll really really never be satisfied. Because we'll all grow older.. our skins will sag(hahah..oops..hehe), blah blah blah.. so what?! Actually I already have 2 small lines under my eyes(hahahahh!!!) but seriously I see wrinkles and those lines as lines of EXPERIENCE AND WISDOM!!! HOHOHO hahahah... I read before that each wrinkle has its own story.. each one is birthed forth as a result of a story in your life.. so meaningful right.. hahahahh...

But hey.. you've really gotta ask yourself who you really are you know.. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. You are beautiful, just the way you are. I love you ALL!!! Friends (close or otherwise..heheh), Family members (oh can I just tell you.. I think my grandma really REALLY looks AWESOME, like DA BOMB! hahah... just the way she is..) hehe... Cheers!=)

what i look forward to, 6:52 PM.

Profile

NAME
Gladys, Simple gal.
Y Life, God & the pple that matter to me.
Tagboard

Wishlist
▪ new camera
▪ Money and GUTS to cut SHORT hair
▪ more clothes. I just cant get ENOUGH of(haha)
Archives
October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009
Credits
designed by lil.queens
title script source unknown.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com