<body>


Saturday, July 08, 2006

wow.. as im sitting right b4 the computer in the wee hrs of the night, cant help but thank God for great friends in my life. I thank God that I learn through them, I get inspired through them, and I get provoked even by them.. haha...

I thank God for besty... She's really a mighty giant you know.. She's overcomed many rubbish in her life, and wad I see from her is COURAGE. COURAGE to face the music when things go wrong, COURAGE to move on no matter how tough, COURAGE to continue smiling even when things may not seem smooth for her. Cheers to you Besty! You're an inspiration! I thank God for you.=)

I thank God for my sister and brother. Over these 2yrs plus, ever since ew've come to church, our relationships with each other have never been the same. Really, if there is one testimony that God has really brought into my life, this would be it...my relationships with my siblings. Love reigns, and especially God's love covers. I cant imagine life without them right now... It's VERY impt to me that my siblings are christians now that I reflect, cos they are my motivation as well, and when I hear them pray and read the bible, it motivates me to do so too... Thank you Jesus for them. My vision has never changed.. that is to see my family, entire family get saved. My dad came for service twice already, and for the very recent one, father's day... I believe in my heart that he can feel the presence of God and he was touched. I pray that he'll come again for friendship connection and STAY.=)

I thank God for my uni friends.. they are super funny and my companions in school.. We grumble together (oh man FOC...ahhah!), talk about things together, shop and eat together, laugh and have fun together, sleep together in lectures, not to mention having skipped lectures and tutorials (oops! hehe.. I promise to be more hardworking next sem ok! hee).. But I really appreciate them being my friends.. Their sense of fashion wows me! Thank you for being there!=)

I thank God for Bobby.. my dearest..(oops) hehe... Things arent always smooth I can say. I'm the more unstable one, more tempremental and emotional one.. But I really thank you for your patience. You're really quite "teh" you know! hahah... but thankx alot... You're a great friend and companion all time round.=)

I'm looking for someone whom I can really pour my troubles and difficulties to... everyone knows abit.. But I pray for God to bring in that someone who is spiritual, can see a big picture and whom I can confide in without feeling discomfort... God help me, hope you're the one! Cheers!=)

what i look forward to, 3:51 AM.

Profile

NAME
Gladys, Simple gal.
Y Life, God & the pple that matter to me.
Tagboard

Wishlist
▪ new camera
▪ Money and GUTS to cut SHORT hair
▪ more clothes. I just cant get ENOUGH of(haha)
Archives
October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009
Credits
designed by lil.queens
title script source unknown.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com