No longer i but christ in me
'Cos it's the truth that sets me free
How could this world be a better place
By Thy mercy, by Thy grace
'Cos all I want in this life time is YOU!
And all I want inthis whole world is YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES ALL I EVER WANT AND NEED IS YOU LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jieren is having a tremendous, super enormous spiritual breakthrough!!!!!!!!! oh man... the things that God can change.. truely, withman it is impossible, but with God, ALL things are POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! AMEN!!!!! He had 30min quiet time last night after going home, and this morning my sis was wondering how come he so late still haven come to our house?! guess wad... he was having another QUIET TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh my gosh!!!!!!!! truly, the presence of God is wad we can have FULL satisfaction in! Just one touch from God and you KNOW that that's the best thing that can and will ever happen to you!!
what i look forward to, 2:34 PM.