oh man!!!!!
I'm getting an MP3 for myself!!!!! hhahah!!
yay!!! I'm so happy!
cos i've been wanting an mp3 player for quite some time.. very tired of keep borrowing my sis's..
Finally when my bro wanted to get the new zen dunno wad.. hahaha... I took it up too!
It's a 1GB Zen new model thingy.. i'm not sure, leave that to my bro..ahhaha..
But there's radio, the mp3 function like normal and able to watch videos!!! thats wad i wanted!
Wanted to buy the iPOD the wan that can play videos.. but its kinda ex, out of my budget..hahah..
So this wan's 190, and plus discount, i dunno how my bro got that but oh well.. i'm happy with it!
yay! I'm getting it on the 14th of august, next week! wow! cant wait! hahah...
it's gonna be orange and black covering, wanted a lime green wan.. but may not be possible.. oh well.. hopefully my bro can help me get it! hehe... but i'm still happy! yippy!
what i look forward to, 3:37 PM.