today i read a really wonderful blog, a God-glorifying blog.. makes me long for something more satisfying from God.
I'm considering setting up another blog or website.. or change my template..
I want to write more.. it's wonderful how the qns of her heart, the doubts in her mind are answered and relinquished by God, through pple. Amazing.
I'm impacted.
The reason why i set up this blog was because i believe this is a good channel for me to share my life experiences, my ups and downs, my excitements and horrors.. And to see God's transformation in my life through my writings and sharings.
I want to do well this semester. For a start, I will do my very best to attend all my lectures and tutorials and be faithful. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
There may be thorns and dislikes in my life that may stay for awhile, but I know under the Master's hand, he will change my life.
what i look forward to, 4:10 PM.