Have been too busy and a little lazy and tired to blog these days.. but so much has been happening in my life and around me! haha...
To start it off, it was an experi ence of a lifetime on wed when i attended my school's dnd.. Boy did francine really dress me up! haha... it was a really DIFFERENT person that i was looking in the mirror man!
To be honest, I didnt really enjoy it, but it was a good exposure. haha.. shall not go into details..hah...
photos photos... (courtesy from jasmine's blog..heh):

Guess where i am?! haha..

The pirates! cool!

my boots!!!! I finally got them!!!! heh...
The world out there is a "fun"-loving, "thrill"-seeking, really ultra crazy world. haha... notice that I've put these two words in " ", they are subjective.. ahhaha..oh well..hehe
Really challenged me to be very strong in God to influence the world out there, not the opposite. Be strong!
Any way, I attended the children's church children's day rehearsal last night! Boy was it my first time seeing bobby dance! haha... I'm really proud of him, the way he has emerged from the backstage to the front..hahah... way to go! =)
I needa go...time to fetch some kids in maxi cab! haha..cheers!=)
what i look forward to, 12:31 PM.