<body>


Thursday, October 05, 2006

oh i'm very very VERY BLESSED this birthday!!!!!!!!

Rejoice in the Looorrrrrdddd always, and again I say rejoice! REJOICE! hehe..

Thank you everybody who has thought of me and remembered my birthday!!!!! I love you guys and I want to say that I'm very touched and loved by your acts of love and words of blessing! =)

I was very surprised, shocked even to realise that so many people remembered my birthday and even bothered celebrating my birthday! I mean here's a girl that annually celebrates her birthday with a cake and an hongbao from her family! This birthday's a BOMB! haha...

I love and appreciate all of you guys! Thanks yinghui, sir, eigene, bobby,angie, faith, jasmine, ray, xianjie, lingrong, adeline, ruth and all for your msges! I love them! hehe..

My besty's so sweet and cheeky to call me at the stroke of midnight in the hope of being the first to wish me happy birthday! how sweet can that be!

Bobby crept into my house while i was napping on tues night to lay a "chain" of presents! How sweet and loving is that!

OH! not forgetting the time,money and activities he sacrificed to make my birthday come true! Thanks dear for your wonderful dinner! I enjoyed the spag! haha..=)

Angie msged to ask if the gang of four could skip cs222 lect ytd to have a birthday lunch with me! You know how touched i was? haha.. Thks guys for the time and effort to make it special. =)

Angie dedicated a blog entry, wishing me a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! How touched i was too! =)



(okay, not that i dont want to blog in more photos now, but i'm using a school computer to blog right now. So no photos of me and my friends and family, except a "stolen" photo from angie's blog! haha... more WONDERFUL photos to be installed! Wait okay! hehe..)

She even told pq it's my birthday, i'm so proud of this friend of mine! Thanks for making me feel important! =)

Sister bought for me my favourite swenson's mango ice-cream cake! I still have some, any takers? haha...

I received a blessing of $130 from my parents and mum's "sister"! How wooping is that! I blessed bobby with $20, hehe...

I was pleasantly surprised to receive a birthday call from brother ray chou! Thanks bro! really appreciate you man!

Oh not forgetting me being thick-skinned to mag my two very gd friends in ac that it's my birthday! haha.. it's just me, thick-skinned "feminist"! hah! I love you guys! heeh.. shoutout to BYRAN and PEIYU!!!! =)

Oh and I'm gonna have another birthday dinner tonight with cgl and besty!!! At new york new york! How cool is that!

Best of all, I literally went through a hell of a night last night but the rainbow came out in the end! How scary and "hellish" it was man! Thank God all things will turn out good for those who love Him! Amen!

So I thank you guys for making this birthday such a wonderful,and more importantly, such a impactful and memorable birthday~! I'll ALWAYS remember your goodness and love for me! Thanks all! Muaks! =D


what i look forward to, 1:00 PM.

Profile

NAME
Gladys, Simple gal.
Y Life, God & the pple that matter to me.
Tagboard

Wishlist
▪ new camera
▪ Money and GUTS to cut SHORT hair
▪ more clothes. I just cant get ENOUGH of(haha)
Archives
October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009
Credits
designed by lil.queens
title script source unknown.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com