Had an amzing time fellowshipping with Jeryn, wan yee, wanying and minghui today! It was a blast! haha... especially when Jeryn is so intune with goong! haha... watch it! haha.. i can see her motivation to dress stylishly and to change her wardrobe.. there was lots of shopping, talking, laughing.. it was fun! hehe.. 
the two cute sisters, really having very smooth babyish complexion!!!! it's a WOW! haha..
in the evening, had a really good visitation with fiona.. shared alot of things with her and really am grateful to god for being able to impact the kids in woodlands and fiona's life.I believe she will go on to greater things and revival shall spread forth in woodlands!!! way to go!!! I'm abit uncertain of clementi, but i shall go conquer it now!!!! I shall die to myself and learn all about clementi and conquer the land for christ! ha!=)
what i look forward to, 1:18 AM.