Wow.. I haven blogged in awhile.. haha.. not something new.. but BUSY is offically in my vocabulary already.. Busy's good, especially when you gain rewards and expand your capacity.
I have to believe.
I'm learning alot evening in the first half of this year about a P-word: perseverance. I've been stretched in school, in ministry, in balancing everything in my life. But after awhile, I stopped doing one thing, which I believe is expanding me.. grumbling and instead, try to think of the positive and push myself on.
I scored an A in my policy proposal, sth which totally came as a surprise. I was kinda embarrassed when my projectmate told me that he took my individual proposal for me, while i was trying so hard to find the prof's office, cos i was like, oh man, its gonna be embarrassing to let strangers see my C or D grade proposal.. But as i entered the student lounge for project meeting (I was running late!) and settled down, was on my way to tell them that they cant use my proposal cos its really bad when I realised I had scored an A! oh man.. I'm totally encouraged to see that A sign again, after a long time, haha.. but it makes me want to pursue CR and Public policy even more.. The thing though, which made me go gu-gu-ga-ga was that I had S/U-ed it!! oh man.. I'm praying with all my heart that susan lai will help me to un-S/U it! haha..
But even then, I'm still happy with my decision at the beginning of the yr to pursue subjects that I love and am interested in, even though I know that I would have to go for lessons alone (which God is good! He gave me CS friends in those two modules afterall! hehe). I will still try and continue taking public admin even if that module cant be S/Ued cos im really interested in it and that A and those quizzes are really encouraging me to continue in that direction!
Yay.. Communication Research... Public Admin... International Studies...Government Ambassador! haha...
I'm making an impt decision for this year... To go for SOT during my school hols. Im really going by faith and i made it a point to tell my cgl after making the decision cos i know if i keep pondering about it, i wont do it in the end. I need the finances, but I'm really gonna trust God and believe that all things are possible! He's gonna change me and I will break myself to love Him even more and press in!
Now I know that all things work to good for those who love Him! I've been building solid friendships with two new friends i made in the beginning of this yr and when i told them I'm going bible school, I gained their support and more imptly, I also came to that decision even though i know that this course might interupt with the first three weeks of school (I'm praying against morning classes!!!! I dont care!!!! It's gonna happen!!!) cos I'm confident of my schoolmates' support and help in the absence of my morning classes, should there by any. =)
I really thank you Lord that You make things possible and give me so many people who will support me. =)
Thank you Eigene, Jeryn, Daddy, Mummy, Gab and sis, Shu, Tiff, and most imptly God! Thank you Jesus!!!!!
what i look forward to, 12:21 AM.