A burdened heart right in the middle of so many things.
A calculating mind planninng the things of money.
An impt call that came abruptly, expected, yet unexpected.
A love I must decide to lay down.
A decision away from setting a new path.
A decision, so hard, but I will do it.
A decision, I believe, launched forth many decisions.
Now a decision many prob will not understand, but several will know.
I dont ask for all to understand, but I ask for some to support and love.
Blessed am I in the house of God, in the gathering of twelve.
To hear that all it takes is a decision you choose to make.
The matter of the heart to be done by this weekend.
A paradoxical change in frame of mind this first of May.
How exciting it is, I'm looking forward to it.
Yet how uncertain it is, when the other is not there.
Believe in the choices you've made.
You've nothing to lose, but everything to gain.
Pls support the other, we all need much.
There's so much to say, to help and to love.
Yet I know it's beyond feelings that count.
The thing I will ALWAYS do, is to Pray, pray, pray
You don't know how much I pray and will pray for .
what i look forward to, 12:55 AM.