I didnt read my emails the last few days and it came as a surprise and shock rather that i had to do the offering on sunday's cch service. However, thank God that I attended the sat jw services and heard Lena preach the offering msg so I was able to recall roughly what the message was about.
I think the more impt thing was that I preached the best that I knew how, and the most impt thing was the prayer that I led the kids to. I truly love God. I felt I prayed an earnest, heart-felt prayer to God, actually I was praying myself to God using the microphone. Thank you God for the blessings in my life, no matter how my situation is right now, I just want to say thank You.
I really need God's wisdom. Just received a rebuke from my dad about my life and all and I deeply am tugged in my heart about double-mindedness. I'm not here nor there... I cant have the best of all worlds. I have to be focused and led by the spirit. There are things to do at home,personal financial difficulties, plus a huge fleshly desire to just stay home and rest.
But I dont want to be confused about life anymore, I prayed to God that I dont want to be. I really dont. So friends, if you're reading, pls pray for me. I need your prayers and help.
I dont want to be a pple pleaser, just a God pleaser.
what i look forward to, 12:58 AM.