I find myself so tired tonight.. had a long morning at school, went for a short rehearsal trying to grasp the jap words I've to memorise and half the time trying to catch the tune, oh my.. and then work and then visitation.. I was so tired I just slept totally in the train on my way to work (I was suppose to do visitation first, but I was so so tired that I just decided sit all the way to tanjong pagar instead of dropping at clementi to work first). heh
Anyway, I'm quite scared about tmr... having to sing the jap song infront of the crowd and teachers and leaders and pst.. I'm gonna faint. my mind is still trying to overcome both, the jap words as well as the fear.
God oh God take a hold of me...haha
A few friends were telling me nvm la, just anyhow sing since noone can understand the language except the jap guy I'm singing with and those jap sot students in the cch service. oh man! hahahha... that sounds very logical yet i think I and the jap students will burst out laughing! ha!
funny... oh well, I'll just try my best to ignore all other things and God, help me!!! argh!!! hhahah..
what i look forward to, 11:21 PM.