Today was a POWER day.
1. We learnt about prophesy and how to do it correctly. It was amazing. At the end of class, pst meng did an expt. He asked 4cgls, one of which is pauline, emiko's mum, and blindfolded them. He then asked a china couple who had gone to him for counsel ytd to stand infront of them. Being blindfolded, they are to prophecy about their lives and future. Boy was it accurate! Wow!
2. My sis dragged me to the front during our break to ask pst meng a question. This is the first time I'm coming and staying so close to pst meng and boy is his face huge! oh man.. I'm seriously not trying to be rude or anything but it was really bigger than the regular face size.
3. Pst yong came up on stage and a time of correction came. He signalled two cases inwhich discipline action and counsel was taken. One involved cheating, the other ill discipline. Seriously, i think the ill discipline issue is sth I need to overcome before sth happens to me man... I'm being real here, so I'm telling myself that I must be more disciplined in all areas of my life. haiz.. It takes great pain and effort to grow up. =)
what i look forward to, 8:11 PM.