<body>


Thursday, September 06, 2007

It's amazing when you see so many people in their 50s on fire for God. =)
Me, bestie, and my cg leader Jeryn! We made it!
Our cgs!
My 2nd visitation leader..Jinhui
His hair is omg COOL! He's ziahau..or Jiahao, and he's one of the board directors of pst kevin's church in KL! haha.. very funny and cool guy, is the music director back in KL and holds two cgs.=)

Yanhao.. the serious guy even in photos..heh
Esther.. WHY DID YOU PASS OUR PHOTOS TO WAYNE CHOONG!?!?!
One of my FAVOURITE kids.. I met her when she's three, so much smaller and still very cute and pretty. EMIKO!
Chikara's leaving today. We will certainly miss him.. a man of charater.
Waisum, glor and me!


Cam Whoring once again..
*Twitch!* Now your head's bent! Yanhao LOOK!
Handsome Takafumi (haha)
Very humble ajus.=)
Bobby dearest

My SOT buddy, Yating. I'm glad for her breakthrough.=)
I tell you once again, his hair is SOLID COOL!!!!
My PL Junior, Joo. The same kind of PL hair-cut! OMG
Told you, I'm in love with his hair..hahahah
So Sweet! heh

I'm really so honoured and proud to be a part of this band. Photo during the Batam Emerge conference. It was a BLAST!

I always sing to her, "jui ai ni de ren shi wo,ni zhe meh she de wo nan guo..."
What a friend I found... Wendy.=)
I love her hair, looks like its from extension and nice rebonded, but it's not!
This friend is trustworthy and stable. =)

Oh man, I feel like a queen. I'm on my way, I'm God's Princess!
Gladys= God's Princess!=)
WOW-WEE!
*BOOM* taka plays the gonga.. solid.
This was the place where many of us got freaked out by Yanhao's magic tricks and stunts. It was so funny, cos the waitress and waiters were watching us closely cos he was bending the forks without actually using force! arghh... freaky!!
He's the funniest.. hahahhaha... He's the Batam church band's keyboardist and he joined the manhunt during the Batam emerge. But the funny part is that he wore a WIG during the entire competition and when he showed me I laughed like crazy!
Another funny part is that he cant really speak nor understand english so I initially thought he was wearing it to perform a drama. But when he came out during the manhunt, you can imagine how stun I became and how much funnier the whole reality became! hahahahhahaha......
I REALLY LOVE AND ENJOYED SOT!
Although there were many hard-going times and times when I really wanted to give up, but it's these moments and experiences as well as support from my family and friends that pulled me through.
THANKS EVERYBODY!
And thank you God for making this possible. =)








what i look forward to, 1:38 PM.

Profile

NAME
Gladys, Simple gal.
Y Life, God & the pple that matter to me.
Tagboard

Wishlist
▪ new camera
▪ Money and GUTS to cut SHORT hair
▪ more clothes. I just cant get ENOUGH of(haha)
Archives
October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009
Credits
designed by lil.queens
title script source unknown.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com