PRESENTING TO YOU..... PICTURES!!!!!!!!!
YES! Finally! Pictures speak a thousand words! haha.. I've not taken many but wish that i can get a really solid, good camera to start cam-whoring soon! haha.. here is my journey in SOT with great pple!
My First Mission Trip: West M'sia- Sitiawan

I love my 1st mission trip. Although we needed to take an 8hrs long bus ride, and i wasnt so sure if m'sia was safe to go after all the media reports, it turned out to be a great time of knowing new people both in m'sia as well as in SOT. I love the fact that this team is so loving, warm and like a family. We had so much fun practising for our last minute drama. I acted as the secretary tempting mervyn..hahaha.. But what stretched me most was the last minute request to conduct the children's church service and since i was the only cch worker, I was incharge of most part of it. I had lots of fun, there was no time to be nervous, no time to think about the details of the service, you just go bam bam bam, one thing at a time. And it's during this that I realised how much I've actually received in cch. Even just observing people in cch lead games has helped me to know how to lead games, and for the very 1st time, I led games in the congregation! ha! I really suspect that it's agnes, the church staff who came along with us, that told pst I led games relatively well there that caused me to lead games in jw sat service! ha!

Right in front is funny chikara, from japan, the guy in muddy green shirt.
Second row from the right is mervyn, li cheng from taiwan who won the best academic performance (WOW!), nicole, esther. There's still tze ern, the drummer cum zone leader from taiwan (man of great stamina and admirable), agnes, another girl from taiwan and ME!


Friends I came to know in Sitiawan: above: esther, who's in charge of the children's church service in Sitiawan. Below: Sarah,a 15yrs old girl who's in girl's brigade. She's actually one of the very few who speaks in fluent English. So my linguistic skills are once again challenged. haha

Next 3 pics: poser shots! haha...Sitiawan is 20min away from their leisure activity on an island for water sports!!!!! ARGHHH... Iwant!


My 3rd Mission Trip: Batam
OH! I'm so honoured and proud to be a part of them! They are my band members in SOT! Except that Tze ern couldnt be there as he was missioned to go to m'sia to preach. But Still, it was a fabulous meeting and I enjoyed myself soo much there with them! haha.. 1st row from left: flamboyant chikara, good-looking Gladys (wahahahah), anointed Eigene. 2nd row from left: crazy taka, another crazy yanhao, and an even crazier mervyn! hahaa.. the band is really crazy and full of madness and fun wan..

We ministered to 1000+ strong crowd... God was really strong there...

The entire SOT team to Batam

J-CO ROCKS!!!!!!
PResenting.... the SOT Band!!!:

They are really awesome! Many thanks to eigene. My bestie really taught me alot during sot and exposed me time and again to many playing situations and opportunities. I grown to love music even more and my soul is more complete with music in my life.=)

I love them all!

I like this picture! this is karen, another keyboardist. She didnt learn kb properly but was taught by someone in church and here she is today, playing the kb and ministering to others! AWESOME!

My taiwan SOT helper, Fei Zhen. She's really sweet and I'm very blessed when she visits with me.=)
During my graduation dinner:

SO FUNNY! These guys are a BOMB man! They are really jokers and together, both of them they complement each other.. haah..on the left is james and right, david ang. I got to know david during the Batam trip and boy was he funny man!

Yanhao showed us some magic tricks (totally freaks you out kind) and he bent a fork of the hotel restaurant's using his "magic powers" hahah, yeah right... So anyway, since then whenever david and i see each other in church, the first thing is to use our fingers and flick to one direction and the other person's head's suppose to bend to one side..haha. lame, but if i show you, it's so funny man..
And Finally! I've graduated!:


The team that has been with me from day 1: TEAM ONE!
ONE can make the difference!

I've become so unconscious of myself and self-image man.. taking so many cab trips and putting on make up. NOW, I wake up so late and I've only a few minutes to change and get out of the house that I now put my make up in the TRAIN! yes, when everyone's watching.. hhaha.. WAKE ME UP INSIDE!

HAving a sister together with you in SOT is a blessing. It doubles the joy, and halfs the pain.=)

SOT all rounder student of the YR! WANYE CHOONG! he's an inspiration and a good leader, but very D ..ha

He's a good friend to have, weitian. Very stable in character. GD!
what i look forward to, 1:45 AM.