This Christmas has been very special to me, actually a bitter sweet Christmas for me, but I'm choosing to see many good things out of this season.
I broke up on Christmas eve. But I felt very loved this entire season, from pastor eileen, pastor audrey, besty, cg friends, good friends that really stuck close to me, and esp. my family. My dad came for Christmas, and I'm praying for courage to really bring him into genuine salvation. I love this Christmas, because although alot of things happened and emotional swings, but I loved it because I spent it peacefully and joyfully with my family and at the same time, brought people that matter to me to church. Although i didnt manage to hit my cch group's target, but the unexpected 4 new children that came out of the blue in one of jw's main services is a blessing to me and the group! I'm believing for greater breakthrough in the children's lives and in the group in 2008!
Know what i'm desperately seeking for? my calling, my purpose, I guess deep in my heart, I do know it, though it's kinda far and abit patchy and blur, but I want it. I pray in 2008, I'll be taking leaps and bounds closer to my destiny and even closer to God. The next most impt prayer i want to make, which has been close in my heart, but not really spoken, is in the area of friendships. I pray in 2008, I'll have more friends, good friends, friends that will inspire me to grow more in God, dream bigger dreams, give me courage to move forward and really just be there for me and spice up my life!!!!!
what i look forward to, 2:24 PM.