I was reading a friend's blog, and came across the same word several times, 'luck'.
" Luckily this happened to me", "luckily i did this...".
It provoked me, and the word seemed to "shout out" at me. How many times can you get lucky?!
I'm not a fan of luck, nor coincidence. I believe that things happen for a reason, more than just mere luck or coincidences.
Oh well, i'm stopping here. Anyway, life's been very interesting. I've been reading ALOT, finished close to books already, and it's just JAN! haha.. i think i'll be able to complete my goal of reading 5 books this year! haha.. time to increase it..=)
I've been meeting friends too... and there's one book i'm reading which has really impacted me alot. "Tuesdays with Morrie" is such a good book, reflecting on every aspect of life and it's become my bedtime and esp. travel companion. It talks to you about so many things, from love, emotions, culture, marriage etc... everything, in a story manner. But I love it, there's just so many food for thought, i'm bent on reading it again after finishing it once! GO GET IT!!!!!
It's spoke to me so much about valuing the people that matters to you, about love. I was thinking of visiting my grandparents ytd in the office, but at the end of my working day, was so tired that i decided to give up that idea. Thank God for that book, cos as I read it in the train, just felt that, "if they were to leave this world tmr, what is one thing that you will regret?" And with that, i stopped at the amk station. And I was really blessed to do that. I bought food for them, I always do before I visit. Cake, grapes, and their favourite: ICE-CREAM!!!!!!!
Cost me a bomb, but I was so blessed to see their expression when they saw me, and when they heard that I bought them ice-cream, you should just see man... haha... they were like little children, so happy and excited. And when they actually eat it, I was just grining from ear to ear... It's a blessing seeing them and even more happy to know that you've made people happy by sacrificing your time. =)
I'm happy. =)
what i look forward to, 12:12 AM.