today's my best friend's birthday and she's someone very special to me.
The greatest thing she has done for me is to constantly be around and there for me during my 16-17 years old period and build our friendship and from there bring me to God and to city harvest church.
The next best thing she has constantly been doing is to keep affirming me and praising or saying nice things of me to her friends. =)
she has been very affirming towards me, even when she does not know it. Many times in her blog or like tonight when she told sherlyn and estella that I lead p & w well when they are p & w leaders just shock me cos I wouldnt say that of myself. But she would proudly say out or spot my strengths and potential etc.
She never stopped believing in my potential and the things I can become, the possibilities, even when I'm not aware. It is when she says my bestie is talented in this and good in that I become even aware of it or uplifted when I'm in my low times.
So thank you very much bestie. You mean the world to me. Happy birthday gal.
Be strong yeah? God loves you and I love you too. hee.=)
what i look forward to, 3:29 AM.