<body>


Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I just came back from my australia holiday and boy did i enjoy it! To be honest, this is my first trip beyond asia, well my sis says we are still within ASIA pacific (ha), but I really did come back refreshed.=)

I felt really bad, actually not just feeling bad now that I saw how my attendance dropped when I was away, but I decided, when I was abroad to stop that feeling of guilt or feeling bad, but to make full use of the holiday that was given to me since I was there already.

I learnt alot about myself, and most imptly gained back all the confidence I needed and was struggling to find back. When I stepped into the train this evening, I didnt feel restrained nor bothered by how people looked at me (not that I was looking strange to begin with). When I was away, I felt free to be myself, dress the way I wanted (not sleazily or anything) but just free and unrestrained to be me. I guess I just needed time away.

And I came back carrying a new attitude I believe, with the attitude that I dont need to look to people for confidence or people's affirmation for security, I just need to be me, love myself for who I am, have peace with myself, come to terms with my faults and wrongs and move on from there. Just be confident with being yourself. And I felt I was today. this made my day today.

Anyway I just wanted to say that my time in Australia ROCKS! and I've no regrets. oh well, maybe just alittle, that the trip could be postponed to july or sth so I could be part of the big day and sheperd my sheeps through.

This week is a week of bringing back my sheep into church and also to better manage my entire life interms of studies. It's the last year, way to go!

what i look forward to, 3:15 AM.

Profile

NAME
Gladys, Simple gal.
Y Life, God & the pple that matter to me.
Tagboard

Wishlist
▪ new camera
▪ Money and GUTS to cut SHORT hair
▪ more clothes. I just cant get ENOUGH of(haha)
Archives
October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009
Credits
designed by lil.queens
title script source unknown.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com