<body>


Thursday, September 04, 2008

Today I felt overwhelmed. Overwhelmed by physical tiredness, and the thought of having so many things to do and finish within such a short time.

I think today is probably one of those days where things sometimes dont really go your way and you think, why every thing seems to be going in opposite direction of what you want ah?

okay, let me express some singlish here since i've been recognised to be too angmo-ish..haha..

anyway after class ended i decided to head back home instead of visiting again today so that i can do up all my work.

But the last straw came and it totally made me upset and once again, having this feeling that today's just not my day and as i walked home, i found myself asking God for strength, grace and mercy and His presence, and tearing why my day was like that.

But things turned out good and I'm so thankful for the art of self-leadership reading that pst eileen gave us cos i was immediately reminded of the part which taught us that Jesus in His ministry, He was always going back to the mountain or some sanctuary to pray and seek the Lord to refresh Himself, to renew His purpose and mind and heart. And that's exactly what I did.

I went straight to my room, locked it and spent a solid three hours inside, praying, worshipping and calling kids. It turned out for the good. =)

I realise tonight how true it is that in our ministry and life, we always need to go back to our place where we can find God and just seek Him and refresh ourself, quieten ourselves and just have quiet time. I long for Him even more. I have a new love and desire for the kids to not just be normal members in the church, but throughly as one worship song says, be the next generation of leaders with selfless faith. I really believe in my kids and what God can do in their lives. I really believe it. I dont see it very sketchy in my mind, I see it clearly in my mind and heart, like there's a certainty these kids are gonna turn out great.

I dont want to just visit and visit and visit. I want to pray more for them. There's more power when I put it in God's hands. I need God. I need You.

I thank God so much that I have Him and I'm not alone anymore. I realised today a very impt key to success is one's ability to handle stress and pressure. Everybody has talents, but not many people can withstand the stress and pressure that comes along with their talents being exposed. So many people my age are turning to very bad outlets and bad lifestyles. I thank God that I have Him and I've matured to not succumb to pressure with bad outlets but to go to Him. I'm really very grateful. Like I can hear a "phew" sound in me..hahah..

Thank You For EVERYTHING!!! Increase in ME!!!!!

what i look forward to, 10:29 PM.

Profile

NAME
Gladys, Simple gal.
Y Life, God & the pple that matter to me.
Tagboard

Wishlist
▪ new camera
▪ Money and GUTS to cut SHORT hair
▪ more clothes. I just cant get ENOUGH of(haha)
Archives
October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009
Credits
designed by lil.queens
title script source unknown.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com