<body>


Sunday, October 05, 2008

I enjoyed my birthday week. Though it was tiring, saturation and retention, projects and visitation all at one go, but somehow, by the grace of God, I survived through!!! Good job gladys, thank you God.

Though Saturday was entirely spent in church, i honestly felt happy, not at all shortchanged. I mean, here's the place where i found many good friends, good fellowship and just the company itself of the cch people, i always find myself laughing and being embraced in an atmosphere of family-like relations. So it's not difficult to say yes to serving and coming to church even on a day many would want to do sth away from their usual duties and "routine". I love it, and I appreciate it. Thank you cch. Thank you God.

And I'm even happier that attendance rose again this week! It passed the thirties and brokethrough to the fourties for a normal week service, which is great! seven out of my eleven newcomers came back and one of my newcomers even won the biggest prize of the service-game boy! Hurray! I was on stage and in my heart, I always pray and hope that it's my kids who win the best presents, who get to play the games and be blessed.=) But in my heart, I'm also wishing right now that they will be a contributor to the service by praise and worshipping out loud, by participating more, FIGHT and COMPLAIN LESS (haiz) and love the people around them more.

But in total,I'm blessed and I enjoy serving the Lord. I'm not willing to exchange it for other things, and I pray and want to continue serving God actively even after starting to work! I want to and I will!

what i look forward to, 7:08 PM.

Profile

NAME
Gladys, Simple gal.
Y Life, God & the pple that matter to me.
Tagboard

Wishlist
▪ new camera
▪ Money and GUTS to cut SHORT hair
▪ more clothes. I just cant get ENOUGH of(haha)
Archives
October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009
Credits
designed by lil.queens
title script source unknown.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com