I had SOO MUCH FUN ytd!
Boy was it a night of b'day celebrations! yippy! Totally Lovin' it! heh hee.
Had a PE zone dinner last night at Billy Bombers to celebrate Ade and Gekling's bdays, Butt..........
The bigger highlight is giving our dearest FATHER LOH a surprise bday party!!!
Ha... boy was it fun with pple like Jevons, Adrian, Weitian and of course my dearest..ha!
And I'm sooo persistent on using the SPRAY to attack father Loh even under constant opposition pressures! Ha!
So without further hesitations, here are some photos for my memory, courtesy of Adrian Cheung.=)
Loads of Balloons blown up already by Jevons, Adrian and Weitian by the time WS and I arrived! I was pleasantly surprised! They must have been reeeaaallllyyy bored from having stayed there for more than two hours waiting for us while we attended pe zone dinner.. WELL DONE! REALLY NICE ATMOSHPHERE! ;)
Father Loh's BIRTHDAY THRONE with his birthday 'crown' and our birthday present for him! Haha.. the shirt simply makes me wanna Lol..
I was SOOOOO PERSISTENT in using the spray! What's a party without spray?! Haha..Thank God it didnt create havoc to the house and the carpets! Eeks.. Talking abt abundance, Jevons bought a whooping 72 party poppers for a capacity of only FIVE people to use! Haha.. Well done Jevons! We'll have more than enough to bomb you soon! hee...;D
And then, with loads of time remaining while we wait for Father Loh's arrival, the guys started rubbishing around..haha.. Jevons hurt himself when he hit his spine against a sharp edge of the bed! And little talking elmo was around and it started making sounds.hah.. it soonn spirally from rolling around in pain to.............
An 'affair' with the little red thing, pretending to roll around with it! Haha...
What's a party with mr Adrian?! Haha... honestly was good to fellowship with him. He brings life into the party! Just take a look at him! Clowning around with the lamp! Haha!
WE"RE READY FOR OPERATION FATHER LOH!
And then, the action BEGAN, when Ade msged Jevons that they were in the carpark already.. We turned off all the lights, the air-con (even though father loh still felt traces of it when he came back..haha), and we went into our HIDING PLACES. I was seriously controlling my giggles and my heart was pounding in excitement! Couldn't wait!;)
The House with 'invisible' pple..hah.. Why are we waiting sooo looong father loh! ha..
SPRAY IT ON!!!! Opps, Noah's there.. hehe
The works of my craft..haha
Look at Noah's face! SHOCKED! Oops!
And then, it's Noah's turn to play! He loves balloons...=)Our favourite kid!
And the fellowship begins!
With WINE & CHAMPAGNE! *slurp!*
And Chips, cake and cheessseee... eeks!
My darling.=) I'm really glad to be involved and give a friend a happy moment. It's great to give and see friends be surprised and happy. I pray that i can be even more generous in my heart and giving.
LOVE IT! =)
what i look forward to, 1:52 PM.