Today I taught a very interesting point of a lesson: being alert of our attitudes, and throughout the day, or at least for this afternoon, as I thought about my groups' attendance, I was constantly reminded of that point.
Sometimes the busyness of life can choke you or tire you out, but I'm determined to not be hindered by anything or anybody or any negative feelings/fear so that i can still be the best ME!
I know I'm the best me when I dont hold back, work hard and stay focused to the goal! So I pray oh God, let attendance RISE! Let the people be keen and open to you once again!!!!
I'm praying and believing!
Anyway V day was really tiring.. haha... I walked along cityhall rushing to find a nice birthday present for Ade after serving two cch services and doing the return bus transport, and boy was it REALLY tiring. WS was also feeling the tiredness from the entire week's morning pm and running crazily to get me sth and serving. But I still feel good that both of us are busy serving God and active in church than just bumming around and doing nothing.
I'm really glad to know my bf..haha.. I think this blog's fast turning into just repeated confessions of my craze for him..ha! But seriously I.. haha.. really do thank God for him. I love the similarities between us, esp in terms of our family backgrounds, the family lifestyles and the tiny winy little things in our families that is so "coincidentally" identical.=)
I'm loving every bit of my time with him.. Haha.. Peace!
what i look forward to, 4:59 PM.